I was trying to find something this morning and ended up dumping out my bag to look for it. Well, I didn’t find what I was looking for, but I decided to do one of those “This is what is in my bag” picture posts, because I know I am always deeply curious about the contents of everyone’s pockets.
So… here it is.
Going roughly clockwise from the upper left-hand corner:
-The bag in question, covered by:
– a wool knit cap
– a hairbrush
– my iphone case standing in for the iphone that was taking the photo [I have another one in LCARS. Gotta represent, y’all.]
– my kindle [in the green leather case, by Oberon Design.]
– some sweet shades
– two wallets [one for holding checks and other stuff I rarely use, and the other is a mens bi-fold for holding the good stuff that I can throw in my pocket (or let’s be real: my bra.) when I don’t want the whole bag.]
– a graphic novel
– 4 mascaras [it’s possible I have a problem.] [the clinique water-proof is my current day-to-day favorite, but I prefer the wand for the too faced lash injection and the organic wear is great for really dramatic eyes. The define-a-lash is my old day-to-day brown, that has been replaced by the clinique and I haven’t taken it out yet.] [what.]
– book light [the purple thing]
– pepper spray
– inhaler [better not get those two mixed up!]
– re-wetting drops
– pocket knife
– reusable bag
– another graphic novel
And that’s all for the moment. Normally there’s a notebook and a plethora of writing instruments, but I was using them at home the other day and I forgot to put them back. Cool story, bro.