Twenty-five things for which I am thankful, in no particular order:
– Coffee mugs from California.
– My cellular telephone.
– My laptop computer.
– My favorite turquoise necklace.
– My zombie messenger bag.
– My imagination.
– Science Fiction.
– My ID badge that gets me into doors marked “Authorized Personnel Only” because that’s a secret thrill even after five years.
– Secret corridors.
– Goofy action movies.
– My Kitchen-aide five-speed hand-mixer with milk-shake attachment. It probably has a proper title, but I use it for milk-shakes. So there.
– Punctuation in general, even if I abuse it horribly.
– My health.
– Old Navy. It’s actually a problem. A delightful, brightly-colored problem with clean lines and thoughtful design.
– My family.
– My dog.
– My friends. Even the ones that make me want to pull my own hair out. They keep it interesting.
– Dark, hoppy beer.
– Ramen noodles.
Obviously this is just a random assortment. I’m thankful for basically everything in my life, even the inconveniences and complications. It builds character, and I am all about character development.
EDIT: I’ve taken this story down in the hopes that I can get it published. Thanks for the wonderful comments on it, you guys are awesome.